Friday 29 July 2011

ADF Security : JDeveloper 11g Release 2 (11.1.2.0)

Although I know about the bug with the anonymous role in JDeveloper 11.1.1.5, I used the standard wizard approach in applying ADF Security to my application. However that did not work at all. 
After Weblogic started up and my page should load, Weblogic seemed to be caught in an endless loop?!?!?!?

These were my steps to get it working:

  1. I only configured one (1) realm called: 'myrealm' and also made it the default realm (in other words, I deleted the realm named 'jazn'). After I did this and tried to test it, I got the known error (InvocationTargetException) which occurs when JDeveloper tries to migrate the security policies when your realm contains the 'anonymous-role'
  2. After deleting the 'anonymous-role' from my realm (<app-roles>-section in jazn-data.xml) the security policies were migrated successfully on the next startup of Weblogic.
Hooohooo!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment